Argentine-born actor, radio announcer and performer Tito Licausi died December 5, 2008 in Miami, where he resided for years and conducted “La hora del Tango” on Radio Caracol (1260 AM). We’re paying a right and sincere tribute to a man who with his work has projected the Argentine image through the media wherever he has been called to act. He is the author of the book “Gardel is not a myth” that was distinguished at the Book Fair in Buenos Aires.
With more than 70 years as an actor, he has been featured in Argentine films such as “Nace la libertad” and “El juramento de Lagardere,” among others, and also worked for Radio WADO in New York.
We remember his voice and honor his memory in his final journey.
LA HORA DEL TANGO WITH TITO LICAUSI
1. RESPONSO, Daniel Binelli
2. ESTA NOCHE ME EMBORRACHO, Edmundo Rivero with Victor Buchino
3. LLORANDO LA CARTA, Julio Sosa
4. CASCABELITO, Angel Vargas with Angel D’Agostino
5. CHE BANDONEON, Marcelo Biondini
6. AMOR Y TANGO, Jose Basso with Eduardo Borda
7. CAMBALACHE, Solomon Yidou
8. TIEMPOS VIEJOS, Hugo del Carril
9. TACONEANDO, Carlos Gardel
10. DUELO CRIOLLO, Carlos Di Sarli with Jorge Duran
11. ACQUAFORTE, Osvaldo Pugliese with Miguel Montero
12. TE ACONSEJO QUE ME OLVIDES, Carlos Gardel
13. SI SOY ASI, Francisco Lomuto with Fernando Diaz
14. MAS SOLO QUE NUNCA, Angel D’Agostino with Angel Vargas
15. ME LLAMAN SENOR, Marcelo Biondini
Tell us what you think, and where you are. How far are we reaching, and how far can we go.